is a NaaS (Network as a Service) wireless middleware platform designed to help business of any size realize the best possible return on their mobile workforce investments.
Supporting over 100 functions including full telematics support (GPS tracking, speed, direction, stop and start times, geo-fencing, reverse geo-code to street address look up), mobile bar coding, photo capture, field force forms, back office integration tools, data collection, analysis, dashboards and more.
is used today in just about every industry and industry segment across the globe.
Customers use AIRmobility®
- Convert paperwork (time cards, inspection forms, work orders, delivery orders) to wireless
- Track their mobile workforce using GPS ( geo-fencing, time card, mileage tracking, speed tracking)
- Back office integration data being collection to an internal proprietary database or commercial 3rd party product ( automating job assignments to wireless handset and collected data back to the same system)
- Analyze data being collected with PDF ready reports, exporting to MS Excel and turn-key ready dashboards with pie charts and bar graphs
- Implement multiple automated escalations and notifications based off of criteria based rules from data collected.
Westlake supports a dedicated site for AIRmobility®
This includes your ability to register a free account, download handset software for you Blackberry or Android handset for example ( other devices supported), fully test all capabilities from end-to-end, watch support training videos and more. Some examples of AIRmobility®
Large Organization Implementations:
- Blue Cross sales force using AIRmobility® to track sales services to Doctors
- MGM casino host services using AIRmobility® to make on-the-fly reservation change request forms
- Shell Oil using AIRmobility® to track competitive gas price changes automated to their back office systems
Mid-Sized Business Implementations:
- USI Services using AIRmobility® a wireless inspection form analyzing maintenance and cleaning at multiple large national retail management chains
- Regional Gas Company automating OSHA compliance forms around gas and oil excavation and refinement
Small Sized Business Implementations:
- Got Graffiti using AIRmobility® to track and manage graffiti clean up in and around San Francisco; shares tracking photos with police department
- City wide elevator repair company using AIRmobility® for automated job assignment, tracking maintenance and repair, fully integrated back office solution.
To view formal case studies that feature GPS tracking, photo capture, bar coding, data collection, analysis, etc, click on: Case Studies. Core studies include how the largest bill board company in the world, Clear Channel Outdoor has automated with AIRmobility®
, CIPS Marketing (Tribune) tracks and manages 500,000,000 deliveries annually and more.
is designed to be flexible to accommodate a wide variety of wireless business needs. This service, combined with Westlake’s consulting and our ability to adapt AIRmobility® to your specifications, our clients claim some of the highest return on investment in the industry.
Please contact us
directly for more information, test drive AIRmobility®
basics at www.AIRmobility.net
, or complete our needs assessment form