Mobile Workforce Management in Field Service Operations
There are many choices on the market today which offer complete end-to-end solutions for field service operations.
Westlake makes extensive use of bar coding, photo capture, and GPS tracking. We also specialize in the conversion of paper-based field forms (time cards, expense forms, inspection forms) and automated job assignments. We offer a truly advanced field force solution with many cost saving and productivity enhancing benefits.
Clear Channel Outdoor takes full advantage of our photo capabilities on commercially available cell phones, and is able to provide real-time status updates for the city of San Francisco for bus shelter maintenance. This is fully integrated into Clear Channel's existing back office field force management software.
Clear Channel combines bar coding of the bus shelters for maintenance tracking. It also tracks the length of time their materials are at a site. This solution has now substantially enhanced the company's ability to uniquely service the city of San Francisco. Case Study
Westlake Software has a unique approach to the field services market in creating wireless data capabilities:
- 3rd Party Product with No Wireless Option - Westlake has automated an integrated solution supporting GPS, bar coding, photo capture, job assignment and data collection for the world's largest outdoor advertising agency, Clear Channel Outdoor. Our integrated solution is interfaced with Clear Channel's existing back office solution at all 36 locations within the United States. Case Study
- 3rd Party Product with an Existing Wireless Solution – ELTEC Elevator Repair was not happy with the existing offering from their third party product Total Solution Pro. Westlake implemented a solution that provided handset devices at a lower cost as well as ongoing servicing at a lower cost.
- Wireless Enablement of Internally Developed Product – CIPS Marketing Group (Tribune) contracted with Westlake to develop and integrate a highly interactive two-way wireless solution with their mobile workforce. Case Study
- Westlake End-to-End Solution – A customer uses all capabilities from Westlake directly to create a complete management system for its field force. Westlake was contracted by Sprint Nextel National Retail to design and implement an entire new system for their national retail teams. Case Study
In addition to wireless data collection, our organization supports a comprehensive telematics solution for GPS. This includes:
- Stop times
- Start times
- Mileage calculations
- Time-spending denoted geo-fence
- Multiple route display
- Advanced mapping and reporting
If you are in need of a field force automated solution, please contact us
today or complete our needs assessment
Benefit from our 17+ years in the wireless industry to help you get the best return on investment with your mobile workforce management solution.