Automated Accounting System Goes Wireless
Westlake has implemented one of the most integrated interactive accounting systems on the market today. Our solution supports:
- Customer’s bills scanned into a database system
- Auto-routing and distribution within QuickBooks
- Data pulled from QuickBooks and sent as a wireless message for customer approval
- Information distributed back to QuickBooks for printing of approved check
- Original bills securely posted online for easy access and review
- All accounting documents posted securely online for access and review
For customers of this solution, bills are simply sent inside a wireless application for approval. If the user opts to question a bill or invoice, they tag the notice to
have their accountant call directly for a more detailed follow-up.
For accountant's the system is highly automated. They can scan bills, give automatic approvals and print checks. Full accountability and responsibility for each bill received remains with the customer.
Banking on Deliveries
For a banking courier service, Westlake implemented a point-to-point tracking system using wireless forms and GPS tracking. Contact us
for the case study.
If you are in the financial space and are looking for a wireless solution for your business or organization, please contact us
or complete our needs assessment