Improve Sales with Better Manufacturer Rep Tracking
Where are your reps? What leads are they working on? What percentage of a competitor's product is being carried, promoted or sold over your own? What would need to be done at the point-of-sale to improve your sales?
Westlake assisted an up-and-coming window manufacturer (Milgard) in tracking and managing these questions to improve performance and sales. Our solution combined a wireless form on a Blackberry with photo capture support and GPS tracking. Our solution was put in place to drive accountability as well as to improve sales metrics. For Milgard, Westlake created the following benefits:
- GPS Tracking ensured that the reps where were they were suppose to be
- The completed form helped the marketing department to focus on highly specific marketing campaigns down to the individual store level
- Integrated photo support helped the management team gain a better understanding of how their product was being positioned in the store and what could be done to make improvements
Sprint Nextel supports a similar function. Sprint ensures that their retailers are properly positioning their products, and have the proper training, inventory and merchandising materials. See the Sprint Nextel Case Study.
Functionally, we offer our customers needed flexibility in their field force data collection capabilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Job assignments driven from your back office systems
- Drop-down pick lists that are editable in real-time
- Multiple check boxes editable in real-time
- Open-ended fields
- Bar coding or RFID support with Bluetooth scanners
- Before and after photo capture
- Mobile printing options for receipts or inspection reports
- Full GPS monitoring and tracking of people and assets (direction, speed, stop times, start times, geo-fencing, mileage, etc.).
- And much more
Our system is designed for our customers to have total control over their wireless forms. For example, you can add all the vendors you wish to an expense form and control this on the fly:
All data captured and collected gets transferred in real-time to an online data collection center that offers:
- Alerts and escalations
- Real-time reporting
- Full GPS tracking and online maps
- Reports available in a PDF Format
- Instantaneous export to MS Excel
- XML Feed
- Web service ready for back office data migration
All data is made available in an easy-to-use spreadsheet that is available online.
Click on the PDF icon to display a perfectly formatted report, including bar code information captures and photos. Below is an actual report of a dining expense where a picture was taken of the receipt.
Please contact us
for more information on any product or service.