Westlake creates the most optimal workflow scenarios possible. Just ask Nextel. They use Westlake’s AirMobility.Net Wireless Middleware to automate their entire retail customer relationship management/supply chain management.
See: Wireless Carrier Goes Wireless
Manufacturing organizations typically have highly specialized needs. This can range from customer relationship management, supply chain management, transportation, security, maintenance, inventory control, repair and product placement to name just a few. And, from organization to organization, each of these needs can vary greatly.
Westlake is one of the most highly regarded wireless integration firms within the industry. Our management team has been within the wireless data industry since 1992 and has consulted with organizations such as Microsoft, NEC, Nortel, Hitachi, Hewlett Packard, Intel, American General, State of California, and Texas Instruments to name a few. Our accomplishments and services range from creating a wireless slot management system days before the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casio opened in Las Vegas to currently supporting a fully integrated customer service and supply chain management solution for all of Nextel Retail Nationwide.
Westlake also offers specific services surrounding:
- Maintenance – Use a wireless bar code to scan locations of repairs, dispatch, respond, collect and analyze maintenance and repair issues.
- Customer relationship management – Differentiate yourself from your competitors by providing real-time access to inventory from a wireless device
- Supply chain management – As field personnel are taking orders from the field or checking inventory from a retail location, triggers and thresholds can be established to further automate supply and demand.
- Transportation – Track your materials using a variety of GPS options whether you transport your own goods or outsource transportation to a dedicated firm or independent contractor.
- Security – Westlake can assist you in making your environment more secure by tracking your security personnel using GPS or by requiring personnel to scan a bar code during their rounds.
- BlackBerry 7520 software
- BlackBerry software
- Motorola software
- BlackBerry field forms
- BlackBerry data collection
- Software applications for the BlackBerry
- Wireless supply chain management
- Wireless field force automation
- Wireless sales force automation
- Dispatch software
- Dispatch trucking software
- Work order dispatch software
- J2ME GPS software development
- Wireless integration
- BlackBerry GPS
- BlackBerry Bluetooth
- BlackBerry bar coding
To schedule a no cost or obligation free consultation about your existing or future wireless needs, contact Westlake at email@example.com
See Case Study: Wireless Carrier Goes Wireless Keeping the Lights on in California