Westlake offers three segments of education and training:
- Business user training on smartphones and other handsets
- Return on investment education and training in wireless for carrier account executives
- Return on investment education and training for wireless carrier upper management
For a Wireless Carrier
Since 1994, more than 40,000 account executives and executive managers have attended the longest running return on investment seminar series on wireless technology. The seminar investigates:
- Making traditional long sales cycles shorter
- Creating new and strategic approaches to the marketplace
- Keeping your business customers longer
- Strategies to sell as the high cost provider versus driving to the lowest cost provider
- Tactics your competitors do not know about
- What are the next game-changers and is your staff ready?
If you would like information regarding our advanced carrier training services, please contact us
today for more information.
For the Business User
Largely used by Westlake’s own customers, our organization does offer extended training services for virtually any smartphone on the market. We are well-versed with Blackberry, Android, the Motorola iDEN handset line, iPhone, Windows mobile and many others.
If you have a need for handset training for your staff, contact us
today for a quote for services.